Resiliency Project Supervisor
This position works in a highly innovative and exciting environment. As an OBSD lead agency Alta Care Resources works to meet the needs of some of the most vulnerable children, youth and families in the Edmonton Region. There are many opportunities to develop and enhance excellence in supervision and leadership skills. The supervisory team works together to develop the best outcomes for persons served and those that they supervise.
The Family and Youth Resiliency Supervisor provides professional supervisory services in the areas of core-protection and enhancement within the community. The Family and Youth Resiliency Supervisor will be expected to establish and maintain open, effective communication between programs, clients, Child and Family Services, treatment team members, parents and other stakeholders to complete job duties. Additionally, this leadership position will be required to develop the skills, shift perspectives and behaviours, develop training, develop supervision plans, and evaluate their direct reports.
The Family and Youth Resiliency Supervisor ensures that Youth Workers, Family Aides and Family Support practitioners are maintaining or increasing the level of safety, well-being, permanency, and connection to supports available to their clients. Furthermore, this dynamic position ensures that the intent of legislation, contracts, standards, and policy and procedures are adhered to by themselves and their direct reports. These two focuses are addressed utilizing an ethical frame work that is client driven.
- Supervise practitioners and related personnel.
- Ensure that practitioners are properly matched with clients.
- Ensure that effective intervention strategies and case management is being conducted by their team.
- Ensure all services are provided with excellence.
- Serve as on-call authority for the smooth function of all programs on assigned time frames.
- Notify Program Manager or designate of urgent concerns.
Requirements + Qualifications
- Secondary School Diploma required or University degree in Human Services or related field preferred.
- 3-4 years experience in Core-Protective Services preferred.
- Ability to interpret and effectively manage multiple and competing priorities and deadlines.
- Proven ability to organize, evaluate, communicate and present information, both verbally and written.
- Demonstrated time management and project management skills.
- Vehicle required.
- Available after hours.
- Fast paced environment.
Security and Safety
Criminal record check, Child intervention check, Driver’s licence, Driving record check (abstract)
$66,560.00 Yearly, for 40.00 Hours per week, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits
Get in touch
#302, 9470 51 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T6E 5A6
Ph: 780 451 6040
Fx: 780 453 3723